Saturday, March 1, 2008

Sound Explosion - The Rock Show '08

Our Hunchback of Notre Dam - Udayan Goswamy

“Sound Explosion” was really good. I think the fact that they auditioned this year made it wayy better than last year. A few bands were ok but there was this grade 8 band Void who were kick ass. I was soooo shocked, I think everyone was!

Palgoni performed well. They messed up “Elenor Put Your Boots Back On”but it went quite unnoticed by most. But “Don’t Look Back In Anger” went great, everyone was singing with them. Very cool.

Unfortunately we went on the day when all the little kids went so we had all these grade 7 kids there and all the bigger ones were just sitting around.

Fun night I guess, atleast there wasn’t any bad singing. I still have the stamp on me so I could go again tonight, *grins*.

Posing (stupid exit sign!)

Jerry Singing Elenor

Holly Singing Don't Look Back in Anger

Ahem, Penny and Tamar

Greg Wore Jeans (with his old shoes and he didn't look bad!)

Strumming

No comments: