It was the twins birthday two days ago and that above was my gift to them. It turned out quite well, exceeded my expectations greatly. To think that came from my camera, my table light and the oh so very useful Photoshop. I actually didn't want to give it to them - I liked it too much. Nashita's (the one with straighter hair) turned out really cute and Fariza was extremely shy so I did what I could... Inspired by this: [link] (For your information - I got permission to do it from him!!)Last two exams tomorrow. Hooray! Very worried about Physics. Not too worried but Economics but I know I should be...
11 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
That's a really cute gift!
dude your photography is AWSOME huey! and im coming in dec!!! woot!
DEC!! OMG YESS!!!
but i might not be here.. SHITTTT
hueyy how did u doo that cool foto thing i really like it TEACH MEEE haha
sooo cutee!! man you are an amazing photographer, i'm so getting you to do my wedding photos :D :D :D
and whats with that "pen drive" guy? the advertising world is now raiding blogs??
lol "a hug"
eeeerm... who's chen?!
Huey has a secret admirerrrr! :-)
woah dude, lock your doors
oops its me hjuey duh nikki i used my mommas account
i really like!
ure taking my senior pics!
Post a Comment