What do you get when Tamar and Huey have a tool box, chicken wire and some wood?
A cow sitting in a chicken's dining room.
Well basically I went over and helped her make something so her rabbits could bounce around in and be sporty. I was thinking something easier and just required sticking sticks into the ground and wrapping the chicken wire around it. Tamar was ambitious and wanted to make a movable box. So what did we do? Make a movable box of course! Not quite finished but it's a start. We got ahead of ourselves though. See, firstly Tamar opens her Dad's precious toolbox and spills out some of the contents. Then we nailed two bits of wood together and realized that we couldn't nail the third piece in the same corner cause we kept striking the nail. So we had to take that nail out which took a lot of Tamar power. In the end the brain (aka moi) came up with a simple solutions and the muscle (aka Tamar) did the hammering. Oh was it fun! There is now a little whole in Tamar's floor because we didn't think the whole thing through and when I thought of a new plan it needed smaller nails. Yeahhhh, who needs Greg and Louis and DT? Huh huh huh?! C&C (cow and chicken) can do it jussst fine :)
I bet that made nooooo sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh it made a whole lot of sense!! :) hahaha
Post a Comment