Monday, November 19, 2007

All In a Go


I haven’t blogged much lately. Why? I don’t know. Could be that I’m too busy, too lazy, too tired, not bored enough, have nothing interesting to write about, too depressed or all of the above. Yeah, the last answer seems just about right. Except I do have quite a lot of interesting things to write about. Lets skim on the top of stuff shall we?

Diwali – FUN! Antakshari was fun. Neha and I so OWNED Sanket with his love songs that were most probably sung to Pooooorama. Tambola was boring, stupid toothpicks and I only had three left till full house. The rest of the night was rocking.

OPUS – WE MET THE CAST OF CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG!! Grandpa Potts was the most interesting but we met them and they gave us directions. Yes, Penny and I had a fun time stalking them! OPUS was more fun than I expected.

Birthday – just an average day. Nothing special but my rum cake. Hehehe I chose a cake and Mum went to buy it and the lady was like “are you Muslim?” and my Mum was like “yes”… “there’s some rum in this”… “how much?”… “around 5% of the topping”… Mum stares at me, then the lady and then back to me, “your dad will never know”. Oh gosh, lol. That’s all that really happened – except for the morning where I was given balloons and mindblowing cake from Priscilla (ufff, the taste still lingers!).

Birthday Party – great! Personally, I think it was just what we needed. We all seem to be getting lost in our little world and just one thing where everyone is encouraged to go to works perfectly. IB’s such a drag, and it hasn’t even started!

Workload – For a while I haven’t really been having much but I know it’s going to increase dramatically and I’ll have EVERYTHING on my table in one week. Orals coming soon, CRAP TWO WEEKS!!

Take care – till the next time I can be bothered to type. For now I have Economics essay due tomorrow!

No comments: