Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Many Nights

so many dawns, so many flights,
so many ships, so many heights,
so many hands, so many places, so many moons,
so many faces, so many drinks, so many shows,
so many isles, so many woes, so many miles,
so many sights, so many moments,
so many night...

Well I’m meant to be doing my oral right now. Pretty much finished with it – got round one to two more paragraphs and I should have around 10 minutes. I’m rather screwed I guess..

Watched Om Shanti Om over the weekend with my Dad. I liked it, it was better than I expected. Funny and sweet. I’m in love with her though…

Bro came back last night. Leaving on Friday. I should be updating from there if I can be bothered, and if I can get the net too… That shouldn’t be a problem…

I may not update for a while so EID MUBARAK, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: