Ok the net here is extremely slow and it took like half an hour for blogger to load. RaTHER ANNOYING. and everything is slow when I type so i cant be bothered with much punctuation.
I've spent half my time waiting for the net and listening to bad bad bad hindi music. Ok not too bad.
Yes yes yes if have noticed i got my hair straightened. And if I already have told you it took me 8 hours of just sitting there with gunk in my hair . the lady kepot adding it and removing it and straightening my hair got very annoying after a while.
Ok this is really annoying because what i write shows up on the screen ten minutes latere. so mind my spelling mistakes
What else. My cousin came from england a few days ago (i haven't seen him since i was 5) to meet with these two girls in line for marriage. If something happens i get to party at his engagement but i don't think anything wiill cause he's leaving on the 4th and i on the 5yth.
you know its still writting the straighetening part - the computer screen. It is THAT slow... Maybe i type too fast for it... Thats a lie!!!
ok YAY it finally caught up and now its typing at the same speed as me.. W00t!
So what else - i realized that hookah/sheesha lounges here are not that bad and very cheap (relatively compared to Singapore). It's quite cool. We went to one in some hotel and all that was missing was a dancer - it was that arabic. I have pictures but i won't post till a) i'm not at a cyber cafe and b) when i actually have the photo's and c) when i actually have fast internet speeds.
As for my new camera (Canon 400D), it takes kick ass photo's. i took this really cool shot of a bee and a flower and i love to so so so so so much it's going to be my new layout once i am bothered to edit it...
It really sucks that Benazir Bhutto was murdered. But these Indian news channels piss me off cause they are hypocrites. Explain more later... I'm not bothered now. But she was really pretty and could've done good for Pakistan. And she only just came out of exile from Dubai. How sad.
ok I'm off... I love you guys all and hope you guys will have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! I won't. Take care
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment