They said do a serious face. No one really did. Must say - my serious face is kick ass... :) (by the way - if you didn't know the guy next to me is my pathetic excuse for a brother)Yes it was fun and yes I really fucking miss the place. I never really thought I would. Well I did but I tried to think that I wouldn’t. Guess I thought it would be easier to move on. It isn’t – I want to go back with the whole lot. I miss the daily routine – it was so laid back and we went out every day either playing pool or shopping or just chilling somewhere. I think badminton’s the new national sport now cause we made a freaking court and played till
Well here’s a slap on the face, IB is back. Now I have a lab report for tomorrow, a test for French and a pre-lab for a teacher who won’t be coming back. Mr. Hanley won’t be returning and so we have a new teacher Ms. Read who we haven’t met yet. I want to dig a whole and just sit there and cry because my room is too big to cry in. Maybe I should stick myself under covers instead…
1 comment:
ent nights with special, very good looking people from around the place and met a lot of peop
haahahah who r the good looking people YOU? AHHAHA kidding
omg... yeah u do sound depressed hahahah i dont mean to sound insensitive but uh do u relli wana cry haha....
okay no 'haha'
Post a Comment