Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Carnival of Rust

These two made some of my holiday living hell but I still fucking miss them. Gosh, it’s been two weeks. I should be over it by now! By the way, the one with green teeth in Sonia, my cousin who is eating paan (which is the leaf of a betel paper stuffed with stuff, that one was sweet. Man I miss that too!) which is why her teeth are green. She gets quite annoying sometimes and is the reason why I don’t have a photo with Rakin, because she wouldn’t let me. With her is Rakin, my nephew! Damn cute and started to correct my Bengali which is embarrassing cause he’s 5. And he calls me “Humailaa fupi”. Fupi means aunt and his “r” sounds like “l”. Extremely cute.

Well anywho, for some reason I have gone back to blogging a lot. Sadly I miss writing to pretty much myself. And it gives me an excuse to write about photo’s which I adore. It also lets me talk. I didn’t know this until December but I am extremely lonely in this house. I come in and I don’t really talk to my parents and so I don’t really talk to anyone. I kind of stay in my room or the living room talking to myself in my head. Sad I know. Friday nights are different cause I spend the whole night talking away. Yap yap yap…

TOK week was pretty much pointless. However it did give them an excuse to use the plama’s which just kind of stay idle. I enjoyed the speech by Jonathan Carter but Nil sat there ruining it for me sometimes cause she heard it previously at Round Square. Mr. Abad’s was ok but I had already seen two of the three youtube video’s before hand. Harveen Singh, well it was hard to stay awake. It was hard to pay attention – I was next to Yeen and Louis the whole time. We had the best seminar today cause we had Tracy and she let us to a debate... Woot woot!

Social service was ok today. Had this really noisy bus so it was quite hard to hear Petra and Greg talking… Was fun, went to NTUC and my person tried to teach me Chinese. Yeaaah I don’t remember what she told me, except “walk walk see see” which I shall try not to articulate with words.

Oh for tutor group we had a substitute, tall skinny guy with black hair and a mustache. He looked like Borat, 100%. Long black umbrella under his arm and a black laptop bag. But he spoke with a British accent. His name: Mr. Mason. Never heard of! Substitute of many subjects from what we gathered. He said “there is no time for me to get to know you so you can get to know me by asking me ANY question you want” etc.. And he elaborated on every question. ‘Twas interesting!

Ok I have a kickass headache which isn’t going away. I shall go now. Byeeeee…

No comments: