Saturday, January 12, 2008

No Woman No Cry


Oh gosh, I really love that photo for some reason. Ok it's mosty cause of Anisha's face but still, it's very cute..

One week gone in Term 2. Next week is TOK mini-week. That's going to be oh so great [note the heavy tone of sarcasm]. TOK teacher basically said that it's a week of lectures and seminars. The only lecture I'm looking forward to is the one by Jonathan Carter.

I was so tired last night. I went to bed promptly at 10:30 and I woke up around 12:10pm today. That's 14 hours of sleep for me. I think I've caught up on it all.

Bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuuucck!!!! i look terrible hahaha

clearly i am just a bit uncomfortable

Anonymous said...

its really sweet :)

[hooi] said...

who could be uncomfortable with a girl like V kissing you?

or is it just me? huh huh huh?!

Anonymous said...

oh god huey... typical of u :P

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahha

[hooi] said...

You know me too well Neha... :)