I'm quite ticked at the moment.. I dunno, for the last few days I haven't really been in a good mood. Well, I know why.
This week has been crap! I did absolute shit over the weekend (and I'm procastinating now, Math's is looming over my shoulder) and so Monday night I studied till 2:30am, living off Earl Grey and Starbucks which I later bought from The Sun. I studied for my Physics test and my Maths test. Unfortunately for me my Physics teacher totally forgot about the test he gave us and didn't even mention it. Infact, Mr. Merchant was so out of it he made us watch the same videos we already watched the week before. Aaah, TOK week messes up the brain. Maths test: well I totally failed. I'll be suprised if I even get a 3 for that. Maths is so gloomy and dull it's killing me. I'd actually be enjoying IB if it wasn't for Maths, and Physics..
Which reminds me. It seems like my EE will be on Physics because standard students can't to Economics for EE. Maths, don't want more pain. French, pfft! Chemistry, she's new and not very friendly. English, can't really be bothered to read much and I can't write 4,000 words for English. Guess Physics is it, giving me a 4,000 word lab report to write. Aaah the PAIN!!!
For now I shall loom BACK to my miserable realm of mathematics... BE GONEE!!!
2 comments:
aww don't wry bout maths huey. its a FRIDAY! which means a no work day. don't wry too much. it will work out. ure really really really smart. :):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hey you. Don't worry about a Physics EE too much - I did one, and it wasn't too bad. So yeah. Don't stress out too much :)
Post a Comment