Saturday, April 29, 2006

Converse Dream!


I went to shopping yesterday with SOMEBODY in search of a pair of basketball shorts... We both decided to check out Converse and we found this really nice BRIGHT pair. So I told her "Go try them on!". She humbly went into the changign room and came out laughing. I go "&#*!$, what's wrong?!". S/he comes and whispers into my ear "Psssssst, Huey!! These shorts have built in underwear!!"


THEY ARE SOOO FUNNY!! IF ONLY I HAD A CAMERA!! But it's kinda weird taking a picture if the inside of shorts!! It was like this this net in the shape of underwear!! I'm wondering what they're for. Most probably so guys don't get hurt when they jump, that's Shaf's conclusion. My mum thinks its a frickin' panty-liner. Pft, like guys need those!! But I'm not sure... I'm gonna ask Ben on Tuesday if he has any Converse shorts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *giggles*

Monday is a public holiday... wOOt!! I believe it is May Day but I'm not sure. Apparently we're going to Malaysia for the day but I'm not sure and neither are THEY!!

At the momento I am writting this long ass blog entry bout Sabah, skipping to the funny/ bitchy parts!! It's like Nil's entry from months ago where she kept writting this one entry for three days and it was uber big!! I didn't read all of it, I skimmed some parts of it!! But you guys better read mine cause it's got PICTURES!!

And if your wondering who SOMEBODY / &#*!$ is then go blog hunting cause s/he would most probably stick in on their blog!! 'Cause SOMEBODY is lazy!! *grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how was your arabic lesson?! HAHAHAHA can't believe uncle took you all the way to KL for arabic... SUCKER!!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA uncle took you all the way FOR ARABIC!! LOOOSA!! the more you try to run away from it humi, the more he follows!!

i must say try to talk to him, perhaps he would listen..

eeeeerm never mind... i still remember what happened last time :P!!

Tamar said...

Oi Pris!!!.. i can't see the difference! ah well nvm.. let the english genius speak!
Oh and btw hooi.. everybody knows.. who the somebody is!! how come i don't know.. who izzit?? .. hehehe *winks*