
If I didn't know any better I would think that they are sisters. And thats a compliment, to the both of you!!
Right now extremely busy with studying. Exams start on MONDAY!! ARG!! Right now getting my Chemistry past paper marked!!
Got my Creative fixed. More like replaced. AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME BLACK AGAIN!! Pff, atleast I have one. Let us be grateful for that!!
Cut 15mins off my violin lesson today cause I was feeling bad. Ah Stephen's so nice. Now next week I'll have a hour long session.
Aight then I gotta go before my Mum kills me. Bye. Oh and GOOD LUCK to anyone taking an exam. Especially to Swati and Anisha cause those are the big ones!!
12 comments:
good luck y'all
fa shizzle
y'all?!?! fa shizzle?!?! okay wtf shaf?!
<3333
Aw, thanks baaaby, good luck for yours, though they mean jack shit and you're going to get all 7s.
HOOI getting all 7's??? hahaha.. well yeah its possible.. hehehe we're both gonna ace french ja?? .. haha well anyway GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO hooi.. and to everybody else taking exams and visits this blog regularly ;)
GOOOD LUCKK haha i told u that so many times and its kind of late becuz u r half way through ur examss. miss u guyss and no nil and holly dont look relli alike. one is kind of blond and one is brunnettee hahaaa
so do i pris!! so do i!!
aha while you are struggling with your exams, i'm on holidays!! w00t!
i meant it in HAIR COLORR but i guess nil fits the umm stereo typicall personality type of a blonde. BUT thats what makes her CUTE AND FUNNY hahahhaa what would the world be without nils blondness
hair color was me nikki hahha
thanks a lot guys ..... :(
we doo.. honest!!
Post a Comment