My mum went out so I decided to watch No Entry --> cause I was SOOO bored of studying!! *sigh* Such a bad movie but for some reason I still like it...
The twins are over right now cause they're Mum is sick.. I am baby sitting them for free. So easy, just stuck Madagascar in the DVD player and sat infront of the computer. Actually I should go and study, but my brain is mee goreng, FRIED!! *bleh*
I know, I know I went to OBS and I should be writtign bout that... I shall do that ASAP and once I obtain a picture from the trip!! *grins* I'd leave you with four of my favourite momento's...
Nil: [Walks in the assembly hall and bird shit just happens to land in her hair... IT WAS DISGUSTING I had to take it out with PAPER!!!]
Nil: [Sitting next to Ben and Yeen on the plane back] Are you guys done yet?!
Petra: [Bitching about Ms.Tarimo, after Priscilla said she doesn't teach the same stuff to both classes] Of course how can she, she teaches from the book. If she forgets to flip the page we're obviously not going to learn the next three things!!
Nil: [Note this quote has been altered by both Yeen and Priscilla] Is weed some typre of chocolate?
Aha majority of them are from Nil... AHAHA aight then BYE!!
5 comments:
Have you EVER managed to get your ass off the couch?!
eehee i remember the assembly hall, it was disgusting. it smelled. did you exercise in it when it rained?
BUT ISN'T THE ISLAND FUN? :)
who's silverryblue?? must be somebody from school i'm guessing!! HOOI!!! why didn't you stay in school today?? i would have seen you.. anyway have you heard the news yet??? If you don't come to school again before next monday you will never see me normal again!! because i'm getting braces!! eek.. so horrible i'm not looking forward to it! and so late too.. anyway thats why i was gone this morning i had to go to the dentist and i should have gotten my braces today but then the stupid dentist decided to only put them in on thursday so yeah.. now i'll have to miss school again oh and it happens to be science AGAIN!! what a shame i was really looking forward to it (not).. hehehe.. anywayz i've missed talking to you and really missed you in school i hope you get better soon!!! haiz.. you bad girl didn't revise today!! hahaha.. well i can't really blame you, you know the whole two weeks.. i have no clue what i did. i didn't do anything i didn't even revise! so bad!!! well anyway.. must go its getting late and i've got a tonne of english homework to finish... *hugs*.. you better get well before thursday ;)
Ha, i agree with swati, the assembly hall was disgusting. Wasn't the nightline ubermuchly fun? I loved it.
OOOHHH!! its swati!! hi swati :D
Post a Comment