Thursday, March 30, 2006

10 That Are Different





10 Things that are different now that my brother is gone:

  1. I can go to the toilet without putting the seat down.
  2. I can watch TV without his black ass dangling infront of me.
  3. I can go around living without hearing him talking about "Saving Ryan's Privates" video's, or Karma Sutra.
  4. I can go on the computer without worrying about his "Saving Ryan's Privates" video's popping up.
  5. But I miss how we used to stay up late and watch movies.
  6. And I miss talking to him about Lost and The OC.
  7. And I miss dancing with him in the middle of the night.
  8. And I miss picking him up when he comes home drunk (never happens but theoretically speaking he would call me so he doesn't get in trouble).
  9. And I miss how we used to piss each other off on a daily basis.
  10. And I miss him...

8 comments:

andetheriel said...

OMGISTHATYOUTWOSOSWEEEEET.

er yeah. but that's totally cute.

Anonymous said...

that is totally adorable.. i actually remember that house you know... doubt you do.. :P

ahhh, saudi! what fun...

Tamar said...

awww sooo sweet mon poulet!!! hahaha.. i wish i could say that about my brother.. but then i guess maybe he's getting a little better .. he even congratulated me on my x country race thing *shock* hahaha.. but i bet my mom made him.. oh well have fun in sabah..

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. *huggies you* And you look so cute in that peekaturee.

[hooi] said...

oh my tamar your still in singapore!! i thought your like somewhere else, no news from you!!

Tamar said...

Of course i'm still in singapore!! i'm here for two weeks... doing nothing much just being bored while supposed to be studying.. and you're off in sabah right now having fun.. haiz.. i really do envy you..

Anonymous said...

ooh hey hooi managed to catch your blog from your msn name, hope you don't mind me popping by :)
ooh really cute photo..
and omg you're like the only one who understands how it feels like to have an older brother!!! I really do know how you feel, especially when my brother only came back during the holidays. But now it's both me and him that's away..
and the staying up late to watch movies? The pissing each other off ..the missing him .. Ditto Ditto Ditto!
♥

Anonymous said...

awww how cute