
Okay, I got a bit bored so I experimented with www.myheritage.com. It checked my face and told me which celebrity I look like. 67% match with Priyanka Chopra, Ms. World 200?. Damn bored, as you can see... But do I look like her.. In another photo they said I look 53% like Beyonce Knowles.. BULLSHIT!!
Currently I am running other peoples faces, see who pops out from where... For now I shall tell you my plan...
Spend as much time a possible in the darkroom... Project due Friday and I'm no way near done...
OOh Holly got Consuelo Velazquez, Uma Therman and Minnie Driver... Pluss some others I've never heard of.. Okay I gotta but go check it out and post your celebrity in the comments, all right!! right...
7 comments:
Hahahaha... hey.. how come all of mine are fugly?!
cause i had a fugly pic of you!!
Uh. That's really strange.
I got 71% Julianne Moore and Carrie Underwood (!!!)
70% Kareena Kapoor (Ew.)
68% Audrey Tatou (OMGZ!!!)
I don't mind looking like Audrey Tatou 'cause she's gorgeous..but KAREENA KAPOOR? Grossness.
I GOT KAREEENA KAPPOR TOO!!ewww... like 52%, which i shall say is pretty low...
my mum got the Merkel person...
OH, I also got 53% jessica alba, sucks to you holly!!
HAHA load off my boobs. I love you for being perverted, you make me laugh *grin*
OMG!!!!!!!!!! huey!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MICHA BARTON!! SHES SO BLOODY PRETTY HOW I COULD I HAVE GOTTEN HER!! HAHAHAAHHAH
AM SERIOUS!!
WELL ANYHOO!!
fishy!?vi!
sorry MISHA* so excitied to type//aha
Post a Comment