Friday, March 3, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


<----Ahaha my worst nightmare. I like the pose and idea but the colors are too strong. Don't think it's been carried out well!!

Okay firstly I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NEHA and ELKE who doesn't even know this site exsists but OH WELL!! So i have to say sorry to my fiancée who I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT in my last blog entry. Most probably cause she's a grade ten-er. o_O.. Any who add this to the end of the last entry:

There's Anisha, my fiancée and the one-wh-wears-very-erotic-shirts-all-the-time one!! And Eyelyn who could kill someone when she shoots!! Oh and she's hit me on the head with the ball a few times!!

So guess what?! Keeping guessing. Oh i can't stand to see you in suspense ANY LONGER!! I'm goign to Pulau Ubin tomorrow! Have yet to pack. *burrrrrrp* Can't be stuffed too!!

Here's my plan for tomolow!! Wake up at 7:30am and get my room tidy and practice a bit for my lesson at 8:30am. Then afterwards I run to the hospital for my check up (which i am TOTALLY screwed for cause I dont really take my medication that regularly!!) ANd then at 2.30pm I am off to school for the sad sad trip of Pulau Ubin.

Aya, Jeremy is SOOOO annoying. He had the top of a latex condom and uses it and a rubber and flicks it at my the whole time. A whole double period I had to sit next to him cause Mr.C stuck us in a group together. And obviously I did ALL the work. *growls* So lazy he is, and asks the STUPIDIST questions and bloody annoying. He kept singing and in a squeeling voice, worse than the Simple Plan dude!

Ah Samiha is such a noob... On the debate team and is president of speech and debate! AHH what happened... That's like Jenny!!

I realized that the timing in Blogger is wrong for Singapore. Ahahaa soo funny! Oh well, I wrote a lot and je suis tres fatigué... Gotta finish most my homework for tomorrow... I feel like I am to fall asleep right here and now!! ZZZZzzzZZZzzzzzzZZzzzZZZZZZZZzzzZZZzzzzzZZZzzzZZ!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your goign to Pulau Ubin. Is that the really cool place we went cycling last time, remember?!!? Right?! And we tried the double cycle which didn't really work!! Anyways have fun!

nikstaz said...

PULA UBIN for NYAA SO FUN. yes have fun without me ahhahahaha oh oh EW WHATS WRONG WITH JEREMY,... i have to admit.. i havent heard jeremys annoying voice for a very long time. no one in acs can rreplace that annoying voice.. oh maybe this guy hahaha but not relli hes SPECIAL.. AND GOSH HUEY U HAVE A FIANCEE NEVER TELL ME AH ok now i am out. of stuff to write mhy mind is blank. write some other time

Anonymous said...

*gasp*
I know you love my erotic shirts.
You FOX!
Ahahaha. Have fun in Pulau Ubin! Though it's a pretty boring island.
Happy Birthday Neha and Elke! I know both of them, HA!
<3anisha

Anonymous said...

ELLO HUEY!

How was your Pulau Ubin trip? Went there for 8th grade graduation.... that place is so deserted! But must be fun w/ all your frendz and stuff....

secondly, u remembered me in your blog :) I feel so special :) :)

See ya later... rite now still recovering from yesterdays badminton exchange.

[hooi] said...

no sidh, we went to east coast park!

Anonymous said...

so how did it go?!