
Okay only a few people would find this funny!! But thats my little nephew. Apart from the tongue, the way he stands is SOO CUTE!! He's copying the way my brother stand, for the people who know how he stands for pictures you'll realize the similarity!! SOOO CUTE!! By the way, nephew meaning my cousins son!!
So why I named this entry 'NTU Life'?! Because I was thinking, NTU is a great place to be. So we're FAR FAR FAAAR away from the city, only take half an hour by car to get there!! I mean, we have a great community going on. We have Noreen, the netball superstar. Neha the one with problems. Fish with her FANTASTIC lay-up and beetle attracting hair (tee hee!). We have Taz who doesn't come down no more. We have Dan Dan, the King Kong. Elliot who is Billy + his name. Ben the nanny shooter. Tabi the swearing machine. AND of course Nadia who just learnt how to catch a ball... We also have me, the Swamiji!! Told you we have quite a group. However we don't play togeth THAT often!
Aha well I finally finished this entry, was workign on it last night till my mum kicked me off the computer!! Well gotta run and take photo's of Noreen... So excited!! BYE!!
5 comments:
OMFG!! He is actually posing like Sam! HOW CUTE!! F-ING ADORABLE!!
the one wit problems?!?!?! tks alot huey.
*sniff* your fiancee wasn't mentioned.
*goes all emo and cries her emo tears*
[/.subtleness]
love yoouu huey.
<3anisha
I LOOVE YOU TOO!!
Fish says" well i guess i am pretty fab at my lay-ups..haha jks..
Post a Comment