Friday, February 3, 2006

Like It?!

Heya! You guys like?! I changed my blog to blogspot, being it much faster and easier! I made the layout (okay a lie, I edited another layout, changed the HTML, fiddled with Photoshop and eended up with this!) and kinda changed the name. I stole the designs from the movie Devdas. Was watching it and took screencaps from the net and Photoshop-ed it! Tried to make it as "Indian" has possible but didn't work! I wanted to keep intouch with my ancestors. I knowI'm Bangladeshi but we came from India. Yeah we were part of Calcutta, I think! That would explain a lot! Well I wanna make this entry short cause I have a stupid English essay to do! LMAO, Nikki just told me that showing affectionation would ot be tolerated in her school, it's banned!! *giggles* Stupid, they're supposed to be ang mo's!
Man I miss Nikki!! Have to do essay now... BYE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh someones got mad skills!!

Anonymous said...

you got skills bitch!