Thursday, February 2, 2006

Movie Marathon

Yesterday was one fun day. Us NTU gurrrrls decided to do a movie night at Anisha's place yesterday. We were supposed to be there by 10:30. I got there on time but only to hear that when Anisha and Evelyn went to Jurong Point this morning the rental store was closed. So I had to go down the staircase and down the hill to get my DVD collection. I stuffed it all in my bag and went through the drainage system to the back up the hill. The drainage system is easier for me, the just kinda like steps filled with weed!

We started with Crash, you should've seen Noreen concentrate on that movie. She stared at the TV screen like a vegetable! Swati and I kept insulting her but she didn't even twitch!

Aha during Crash when Sandra Bullock was yelling at the Monkeybone guy the door slammed. But at perfect timing, when she finished yelling! What a coincidence!

We ordered pizza and started laughing at the lady when she said the pizza should arrive within an hour and a quarter! Once we finished Crash and started to watch Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. Eugh, I don't like that movie, especialy the Indian dude. Aha he ain't even Indian, he's Bangladeshi. You know the twins from the Goblet of Fire, they're Bangladeshi too...

After explaining to Evelyn what a Bangladeshi is we stopped watching Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. You know they go to the factory on the first of February and yesterday was the first of February! Another coincidence!

We watched Holes for the fun of it. None of us was in the mood to watch something serious. Personally yesterday was the first time I watched it, I've read the book and thats really good! Actually, I lurve the book. *sigh*

We started watching East is East and Evelyn just fell asleep at it! She was out for a while too. So we woke her up and watched Chicago! We started then half an hour later Anisha's Dad kicked us off cause he wanted to watch cricket! India verses Pakistan, FYI...

We went downstairs and played some good basketball, without those guys from SAS! Aha King Kong!! There is this little kid who is like eight and we call him King Kong cause he goes around screaming and stuff... He freaks Fish out!

Went to the dentist today. Got three fillings in and have around another 12 to do! AHHH!!! They kinda hurt!!

I wrote A LOT so later then!

-[hooi]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you mooved... to blogspot?! ekle shoo?! oh well! and you changed your name thingy to indian relevance! cool cool!

[hooi] said...

leh!