Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Yesterday and the Day After

Okay, yesterday was one heck of a day so I shall write about that and THEN go to today...

So for english, we did our stupid play. Cindy and I walked around in skirts to the small hall. After waiting for Ben and Imran to show up, we realised they wouldn't. Neither of us wanted to go out in a skirt so we waited. One period gone and then we hear a big BOOM!!! "What was that Cindy?" Turns out to be Ben running into the door. No worries!

So we got up to our filming. Cindy the lousy cinematographer and Ben the crap cue card holder. So Imran and I suffered. We kept pausing and everything. We started like six times. We got one shot perfect but behind us Ben fell down the ladder (which leads to the lights place) and made a loud noise. *sigh* Then Imran got stuck on this ONE LINE!! And we laughed. And laughed. And laughed. Until we had to go. Now we are going to go tomorrow (Thursday) lunchtime!

I went home on the 3pm bus cause Sam was leaving. So I sent him off from the airport. We went half way and then he goes "SHIT I LEFT THE TICKETS AT HOME!!". So we drive back to get them and get stuck in rush-hour. IDIOT!! Getting to Changi Airport without the traffic takes around 40mins. Took us 'an hour and a quarter' with the traffic! *sigh*

Now today. Today was funny. Now just gotta remember what was funny. Oh! I figured out that the two guys in english (Ben and Imran) are DUMBER than we think. THEY HAVE TUTION EVERYDAY!! Maybe not Ben but Imran does. *ponders* I never knew they were THAT stupid!

Photoclub was HILARIOUS! What happens when you leave Cindy and Huey in this little 10 by 4 room? Nothing good! We were processing film right. First we took half an hour practicing with fake film. Then we did it for real, me screwing up and trying to fix it in the dark. Once we turned the lights on I realized Cindy took the broken cover and so all the developer spilled out when I flipped it over. [FYI - the container is lightproof so the film doesn't get ruined] We turned the lights off and replaced the lid. Cindy made her little soapy substance right then a there. So I played kitchen kitchen with it, made teh tarik. Then we started to have water fights and talking REALLY LOUDLY, everyone outside could hear us. Thankfully we didn't swear! It was SO funny. We just kept laughing. Now, I don't remember WHY we were laughing in the first place. But it was funny!

Got home and the twins were here. Went to the playground with them. Much fun yaar! Yup, there they are in our living room watching Dumbo! Oh love that movie. They're eating my fabulous pudding by the way.

My stupid un-named cousin signed me up for that Desi Rating thingy. I actually got rated. My average rating is like 6.37 outta 10. Don't know how that happened!

Thats a long entry! BYE! And I want a comment from everyone who reads this. Even if it just says 'hi!'

4 comments:

nikstaz said...

LOL u ahh never write mine oh ur brother looks so much like you you know and DUUH didnt u KNOW ben and imran are stupid hahaha jjkkjk but yeah its so obviouz ARGH MY KEY BOARD IS MISSING THE LETTER L SO ANOYING thanks to priss nil and yeen who were so anxious to talk to their beloved jonathan on msn and were FIGHTING over the key board so the L thing feell of yes very smart and now i cant fix it haha

Anonymous said...

OMG he's FAT!! Well FATTER!! What did you feed him?! Actually not you, aunty... What did she feed him!

Anonymous said...

hi!

Anonymous said...

Awww... the twins look so adorable there! And they are both doing the same this with their mouths!