Yellow! The Rubber Duck is just there for decoration. I love the reflection of the water on the sunglasses!Yesterdays horrible concert was not THAT bad actually. It would've been better if I knew what she was singing. Kind of sad but I don't know ANY Bengali songs. One or two maybe. I only knew a handfull of the songs cause a Hindi version of the play/movie was made. I just knew the tune. Overall I was BORED!!
Got my new glasses yesterday. I also got my Creative fixed. Okay, not fixed. They replaced it. They had no black and I did ot wish to wait for 5-6 weeks so I chose the light blue... IT LOOKS OBSCENE!! I shouldv'e gotten red or something... Arg! I was SO pissed at myself!
Last night after we got back at round 11, no one wanted to sleep. So we hooked Dad's projector to his laptop and watch Parineeta. I found out that that is ALSO a Bengali play dubbed into Hindi. So far my favourite three Hindi movies are actually Bengali plays. Somehow that does not make me proud. *sigh*
Sadly I'm doing my English Essay. Still... I've done a lot by hand but now I just gotta stick it on the computer!
I was think of doing Tae Kwan Doe in the neighbourhood. But no one wanna do it with me. *bleh* Gonna go and eat lunch now. Yes, I eat at 2.30. So what!! Toodles!
6 comments:
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! it just gave me an idea for my photography project :p
guess i know where to go for inspiration... :P
yess i love thatpic huey so talented.. oh so now i AM WRITING A COMMENT CUZ U TOLD ME TOO hahhaaha whos sad huey lol ok.. um um oh i feel so loved u mentioned me on ur blog haha though i do not relli get what the purpose is.. but no probolem
nice duck! and r we still up for saturday?! the emails im sendin keep bouncin bak, dunno y! write a coment here n il cum lyk 2moro 2 check aight!
to nick
yeah i'm still up for it! in other words i'll be there!
to nikki
hrmph!!
BECUZ U R NOT SPECIAL HAHAHA
Post a Comment