Dear Mr. Arab,
Allah commands us (in Surah Nur, versus 30-31), " Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity for them; and Allah is well aquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty ........"
Your right Samiha, I should've kicked him, and hard! Right where it counts..
(Pr)Akash keeps calling my brother! I find it kinda funny! I don't know why the thought of Sam and (Pr)Akash hanging out makes me laugh. I know Sam plays soccer with the little kids sometimes [B1 & B2, Peter, Winston, Sunkit (*bleh*)] but Akash is SO SHORT!!!
Aha the conversation with the Canadian 2-4-1 pizza lady still makes me laugh to this day... (Please note I'm imagining what the Canadian 2-4-1 pizza lady actually said!)
Canadian 2-4-1 pizza lady : Can I have a famous landmark please?
Akash : Erm, NTU?!
Canadian 2-4-1 pizza lady : No that's you address.
Akash : A playground?!
Canadian 2-4-1 pizza lady : They're everywhere
Akash : Errrrrm.... A hill?
ahahaha! Okay sorry!
Sam is leaving on Tuesday *sobs* so tomorrow I have plans to renovate my room! Take the very-annoying-and-good-for-nothing-piece-of-wood extra bed out and stick the sofa which is in the guest room. This way entertaining my friends in a very dull would be a bit easier, they will all have somewhere to sit! *ponder* Where am I going to put all the junk on?! The sofa?! Or the bookshelf?!
Tomorrow is Zafir's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Okay school starts Monday and I have yet to do my essay... AHHH!!! bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! Sam comes back!
Post a Comment