I found this just now and I want to share it with you!
Tsunami StoryDuring the earthquake, my mother was looking for me. After it happened, some people returned from shore and said that the ocean was dry. We went home. My father ran to the mountains. My uncle was working close to the water. My uncle came home, and after that my uncle wasn’t there anymore. My mother saw a car and put my younger brother on it. My mother and I kept running. After that my mother sat down on the road. I told her “Mother, don’t sit on the road. We have to run to the mountain fast.” After that my mom said “the water is rising”, so I took my aunt and my cousin’s hand and looked at my mom. She took my other brother. A tanker truck helped my cousin, Faisal. I was without help [on the mountain] for three nights and three days.
Question: How is life after the tsunami?
I'm scared.
Name: Nurmalahayati
Grade: 3rd
Village: Leupung
Age: 11 years
Sunday, 26th December, 2004
SurvivedA
dnen (50 years old) – Mother
Sabirin (20 years old) – Cousin
Safuran (18 years old) – Older Brother
Faisal (14 years old) – Cousin
Nurmalahayati (11 years old)
Didn’t Survive
Father
Older Sister
Younger Brother
Cousin
4 comments:
oh thats soooo sad!!
hahaha.. hooi!!! i havn't made it onto your "famous quote" page yet??? hahaha.. i bet you know what i mean :p.. lol well actually then again don't put it yeah.. its kinda embaressing :p (dunno how to spell that) oh well.. hahaha.. maybe you should also put gina's panadol story/quote on ur blog.. lol.. hahaha
when i have tamar!!
when you have what??
Post a Comment