Okay in that picture we look A MESS!!! Woo hoo! Today was Neha's Holi party. So much fun, however extremely short! Your most probably wonder what Holi is, well it's an Indian Festival where you go around on the streets throwing colour around. Mix the colour with water and spraying everyone with a watergun is better, but I didn't have one. The three of use only had a bucket, which was stolen by Akash!
So at the begining Taz and I walk to Neha's place. My sandals broke so I walked bare foot. *grumbles* So very hot! The very impatient Neha was waiting there... Then, we entered.
Actually we originally arrived there without any ammo what-so-ever, so we had to run across the yard to the other side where the gate is so we could head to Neha's house. Running there was a disaster cause we were attacked by little kids with water guns. Once we got to her house we got a bucket, filled it up with water and color and attacked people.
We used hoses, buckets and guns. We made an alliances with Akash which was quickly broken when he attacked us with the bucket we gave him. He was like 'ze don' of the party. Everybody got pretty wet in the end.
Sunkit kept attacking us with his stupid little 7UP bottle. Tres gĂȘner! I kept tellign him stuff like "What's gonna happen when Parama finds out that your playing with us?!" and then he snapped back at use with "Look I'm not going out with her alright. If I was wouldn't I be at Orchard Road right now on a date?!" Then I say "Well you could've gone before coming here, or maybe your going out for dinner!" he got down right pissed. The guys on the bus were taking a piss at him too on Friday. He go so mad and snapped. "Just because you can never get a girlfriend" blah blah blah! Funny funny funny! *giggles*
Aha how vein! Well anyways thats my after-the-very-fun-and-exciting-Holi party. Yes, I'm in the bathroom!! My shirt was ACTUALLY YELLOW!! And stare at my fingers, THEY'RE RED!! Some of the colour hasn't come off and I'm going out for dinner like this! Aha can you imagine people staring!! I still have purple ALL OVER MY FACE!! And mum was telling me to wear white, thankfully I didn't! All that water...
On a different story, Sidh and I have officially broken up. *sobs* Aha no tears and no sweat!! Expected for a while, right Sidh?!
Gotta go and take shower number two, see if anything comes off!! BYE!!
13 comments:
right!! hey, looks like you had a ball!!
tell you later!! aha to think that while i was getting wet with colour, you were swimming for your life to escape the wrath of your mother!! ahaha!
we had so much fun huey! got sooooo wet and dirty.... but really fun :) can't beleive akash kept targeting us! and also pathetic sanket... that was really funny.. him and parama... and his stupid cumbacks.... so weird...
sry for not uploading pics and stuff promise will do that!
ahahaha you look a mess!!
OHHH you look hot like a boiling pot
You're so sexay huey.
lmfao, samiha, you're so riight.
I can't believe Sankit has a girlfriend. Serious ew. EWW.
*shudder*
wah... you hae the same phone as sam dont ya!!
i mean camera!! :P
eugh!! see such a sexy person and all you think about is the camera ISSIT?!?!?! well *sticks tongue out*
and no, we dont. his doesnt have the ugly black thingy around it. AND mines better cause its 6 megapixels and his is only four!! sucks for him.. his fault for stealing it off me!!
but BUT but hooi!!! SANKIT isn't going out with her!!! apparently he "likes" her but they're not going out.. so bad spreading rumours eh.. hahaha.. well anyway!!!
damn dude, you got your hindi movies in check!! hahaha that was one damn good movie!! and amir khan was sooooo great. as was sid.. whatever his real name is. i originally watched the movie for my homeboy SAIF ALI KHAN but after this movie, i'm no longer feeling him. =( hum tum was pure gourmet shit though!
hum tum was shit eh! BUT parineeta was awesome. *drools* and by the way, SAIF ALI KHAN is MY homeboy... mwahahahaa... everytime my bro comes over we ALWAYS stay up late and watch it, a classic!!
MM HUEY YOU ARE SO SEXY. and i am going to comment on like every single one of your entries till my pictures finish printing. if you don't get that, go read my other comments, you sure as hell will then. *grin* HUM TUM IS SEXY TOO. also saif.
BYE
Post a Comment