Monday, March 6, 2006

Il y a un Essai

Awwwwww.... I found that picture and I thought it was SOOOOO CUTE!! Okay well I don't have that much time to write a long entry so I'll make this quick. I have a french test tomorrow, Econs test postponed cause I pretended I was in the Arts Festival *shimmer shimmer shimmer* AND Chemistry on Thursday! Pulau Ubin was REALLY fun, I'll write an entry when I have the time aight! All right then BYE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay idiot, if your SOOOO busy then where did you find the time to upload that picture huh?!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE :P ofcoarse u look cute cilla well acctually more like annoyed or embaressed or whats the word for ur expression like ur hating it sortoff yeah thats rite i feel so hurt now no acctually if i look at it a bit longer it looks like ur accutally enjoying it so i take that back :P hehe

[hooi] said...

yeah you see nil, when i took that picture you just GRABBEd her neck!! poor thing... are you all right pris?!