Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Neeed...TOo...Sleeep


Observe mon beautiful henna design which i unfortunately did not do... Hrmph! I am actually deprived of sleep at the moment so if I randomly do "k9mtyhjbtfrgb opih07gubv/" it's actually my head blopping onto the keyboard.

Okay actually I'm not that sleepy but I could use it!! In ten minutes I am off to revise for Chemistry and then head off to play badminton. Well hopefully, if its not too windy..

Eeeeee I'm SOOO excited about OBS!! *jumps up and down uncontrolably* wOOt!!

Okay la la la singing happy songs!! It is SOOOO hot today. Oh on latter news my E-string on my violin snapped so now I am pretending that the A is the E, the D is the A and the G is the D. Wha extremely confusing!!

Okay my break is OVER... Headed off to chemistry now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

firstly PRIYANKA CHOPRA!! ahahaha

secondly, bitch you need sleep

Anonymous said...

Hey huey! i love ure site! KEEP WRITING K! oh and yeh get some sleep!

bye!

FISHY!/ VI!

Anonymous said...

hey huey!

I lyk the henna... v. pretty.. I actually thought u did that yourself since u r a very talented atrist :)

Anonymous said...

OH SORRRY! spelt artist wrong... sorry