Well today I had an awesome ride on ze bus. I went home at 3pm as I have guests and I needed to take him out!
Firstly I got on, no seat. Had to sit next to Noreen. It was SOOOO hot so I turned the air-con thingy around and it popped off!! IT WAS SOOO FUNNY!! I was LMAO!! Noreen still laughs about it...
Then after the bus calms down, the aunty goes around going "Seatbelt. Put on now!" Then I hear A SCREAM!!! From the back. I turn around and it was AKASH!! Everyone goes "What happened?!"
"I just saw a bug!!" says Akash.
Everyone is in shock, "A bug?!"
"Yes, I went to put on my seatbelt and it popped out of no where!!"
"But Akash, it's just a bug."
"Yeah well I'm shit scared of bugs."
In the end both him and Annie move to the front of the bus and sit with the little kids. Since I was so squished (and hot) in my seat I went to sit at the back.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOLThat's all that happened but it was funny! And if anyone knows Akash, he's one of those guys who act like they're not afraid of anything...
I did a little photoshoot with Noreen and I hope it's gonna work out, even with the low lighting. I did it in the indoor basketball courts and like normal, Noreen was extremly lazy and barely moved! I cleverly said "If you want exercise, move like I tell you to!!" I finally have a rought idea of what I'm gonna do, hopefully IT WORKS!!
Okay bye, going out to watch the 9.30pm show of Taxi 9 2 11... Crickey, 'tis gonna finish at round 12.30 the latest (seeing its a Hindi movie) so I'll end up in bed at like 1.30, hoping everybody doesn't wanna stop by Arab St. for dinner. AAARRGH!!
And Samiha, Saif Ali Khan is my homie aight! Specially in Parineeta... Mwahahahahaa SOOOOO SEXY!! I don't like your homeboy. I quote (excuse my bad spelling) "Kaafi sexy hai" AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!
6 comments:
nice going huey... tell me how taxi 911 is... i wanna watch it dun wanna pay so much for a movie! :(
have sumthing to tell u... for u its not big for me it is....... very sad... u noe hu it is about..
Harrawr hooi!!!!!!!!! aight so by ur instructions i shall get more sleep so i will not wasting time writing a comment for you.. haha okie nitez.. see ya tomorrow :D
to neha
i have the movie stored on my computer so you can come over to watch... yesh just like salaam namaste!
HOOI!!! be aware of the ghost of the darkroom!! i shall come and get back at you!! muahahahahahahaha.. hehehe can't wait till tomollow.. anyway must get back at gina too.. teehee..
hahaha duuude i have no idea what or who you're talking about in that last sentence. however, i do know that i DEFINETLY need to watch parineeta!! hahaha I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AFTER I DO!
OMG SAIF ALI KHAN IS SO HOT. he's fine and he's mine dammit. *grin*
it's 1 38. and i'm still not done with my portfolio. i do believe this will be an all nighter..my first! my virgin all nighter..
um. excuse me. high and coffee do not go well together.
~swati.
Post a Comment