We learnt how to pose from our parents. Sometimes they're standing there, then there sitting there. What to do, they're our mothers!New layout! Yay, I was bored. I know, it’s so not me but this is by far the best photo I have taken. Yeah baby, I took it. It was in my uncles garden in
Ok, this morning for the first time in like 4 months I did my homework. I am SO proud of myself. I normally do it during my frees Monday morning OR during the week. Never have I done homework during the weekend – unless it was something for my IB score like my Maths portfolio or my oral.
So now in celebration I am just listening to music. I’m listening to Jal’s (a Pakistani band) new album. It’s actually been out for a while, since November, but I’ve been too lazy to either go to Mustafa and buy it or buy it in
I have nothing to watch! Grey’s Anatomy AND Gossip Girls are on hiatus. AAAH!! I do have season 1 and 2 of prison break just kind of sitting there. I could watch it, I should watch it. Hmmm...
Yesterday, Anisha and I were all alone. Walked round and, well, there is this building with a water feature at the bottom. Let’s just say we took off our slippers and got our feet wet. I mean, there was no sign that said “Do not enter the water” and we think there will be one being place there right now in honour of us! NTU works wonders.
Bored. Bored bored. Today’s Ben’s birthday! Bored. Bored. Bored.
Ok, for now I shall play tic-tac-toe on Msn with Anindya. Bye now.
No comments:
Post a Comment