I watched Taare Zameen Par (a few weeks ago). People told me it was sad, when Urv was talking about it I though she was sensitive. Then Anindya told me to bring tissues in and he said he cried a lot too. Thought they were exaggerating. But the first half an hour in I was already crying. I cried soooo many times in that movie. I’m not exaggerating, I wasn’t teary I was full blown crying… The kid (has teeth issues) is such a good actor. He won to Dhruv which I found quite funny for some reason… Anyways, I really wanna watch it again, but only in a dark room. Thankfully I watched it in a movie theatre and my mother couldn’t see or hear me crying next to her.
UWC day. My legs are dead. It wasn’t too bad though. The kids were really cute and my tutor group (who ended up winning, thanks to
1 comment:
This is my last minute! 10.15
Gumboot UWC day photos are up on ePortal/eCommunity :)
Post a Comment