Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dekho Yeh Lazy Lamhe

My sexy TOK group

So, it's finally here - TOMMOROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I still remember shooting Anisha, V and Neha with my little bullets of the finger (Neha: "That's from Namaste London." Huey: "Huh?") Can't wait can't wait - tomorrow morning I'm going into the lab for some final burning and packing up. Then I'll head off for Physics.

This week was pretty interesting - not as slack as I would've liked it but after Tuesday it was all laziness.

Tuesday: Maths test - AAH! For English we watched this very crap version of the Handmaid's Tale at his place. Yeah, I never knew the parent headquarters was that big.

Wednesday: We went to Escape Themepark as a Physic's outing. It was really fun, even though the rides were quite crap. But Andreas and I stood in the GoKart line for ages and we went around once. Then after we got data from other rides (like acceleration and stuff) Tanvi, Marsh and I stood in line again for the GoKart. And there was this really cute Indian guy who was the attendant so I had something to stare at (and take photo's). And so then we get into three different GoKarts and that's when I realized Marsh was in a skirt so she couldn't drive. And they though Tanvi was two little so they made her move with one of us, so she sat with Marsh. And then I go second after this REALLY slow guy. And so for the first lap I kept speeding up and braking - so I started over steering for the fun of it :) And then FINALLY I overtook them. And I was going fast, pedal to the ground and a;slkdfhaqwy84kisbouuydf;ajhdf;ajksd i just started slowing down *chug chug chug chug* to a halt. And then everyone over took me until Marsh and Tanvi showed up and said they'll get someone. And guess who my savior was - THE HOT GUY! I was sooo happy :) He is now... Oh crap I forgot the name we named him - it was alliteration with my name. Something like Huey's Heroic Hottie or something. Yeaaaaah, so I know plan to go back next Wednesday JUST for him bwahahahaha... No only joking.. Maybe (:

Thursday: Nothing interesting happened. Finished the extremely weird French movie. Oh oh oh - in Physics Prac we got a black rubbish back and sealed it tight and got Sumanth to sit on it. Then we all took straws and blewwwww in until Sumanth levetated. Yeah it was fun. Then for Cheshire Home we did these singing performances and such. Gregor came with us to play the guitar. Sung Yellow Submarine, 500 miles, Hotel California and American Pie. It was fun - Gumbooted as well. Was fun - going to miss them all at Cheshire.

LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY

No comments: