"Killing is a crime. Killing at the right time; now that's politics" - Sarkar Raj
As I said yesterday, we went and watched Sarkar
So the plot: Sarkar (Amitabh Bachchan) is the political king in his area of Maharashtra, India and his son Shankar (Abhishek Bachchan) rules alongside him. When Anita (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) comes in as the CEO of a power company with ideals to build a massive power plant in their village, Shankar is all for it - much to the disbelief of others. What ensues after that is a twisted tale of murder, deceit, and mayhem. Literally mayhem.
The movie was really good - it was a Ram Gopal Varma flick so I was expecting a lot of unexpected twists. I did get a lot of twists and it all unravelled up nicely in the end. Ram Gopal Varma is a fantastic director - the cinematography is great, I loved it.
Throughout the film I only just noticed how gorgeous Aishwarya Rai (Bachchan) is. And her eyes do change colour - they changed like twice through the course of the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment