Sunday, June 22, 2008

It's All Over

Let’s rewindddddd to Friday. IT WAS THAT LAST DAY OF SCHOOOL!!! But it kinda sucked. Well not in it’s entirety. Firstly I had Physics where we joined up with Nil’s class and learnt about string theory – which is what we chose as one our option topics. Tutor group we pretty much just ate cause we brought food. Then came Maths and he MADE US WORK on the practice portfolio. So yes, the last lesson of grade 11 we worked – how symbolic!

Then afterwards all of us headed out for Holland Village were we ate at ThaiExpress. Quite glad we decided to go straight after school and early cause as soon as we found a seat a whole bunch of UWCians entered. Everyone I hugged and said bye to pretty much showed up there. Quite funny.

The we headed for Petra’s place were we cooked and ate dinner. And that was pretty much it.

Yesterday we had a Potluck at Udayan’s place. Tamar, Petra, Penny, Greg, Gregor, Ben and I decided to play tackle bulrush. Was fun. Tamar left half way through though. Petra, Penny and I all attacked Greg by jumping on him and stuff and it didn’t work – he simply grabbed me one handed off of his back and flung my on the ground. And Gregor got Greg’s butt on his face. Was fun fun fun :)

Today is "Papa Haque's" birthday so we’re going out for lunch and watching Sarkar Raj. Should be good.

No comments: