This year for Christmas PPN organized a whole Advent Calendar slash Secret Santa. Basically there's a "tree" with string on it and on your given day and time you have to tie everyone's presents on the string or leave it on the table without anyone seeing you. I think Gregor's looked the cutest. Thou
My day was Tuesday and cause of the AIDs assembly I couldn't place my presents secretly. So I got Pallavi to do it (thank you) during her free. :)
I bought all the presents on Sunday and spent Monday night wrapping it. I forgot to buy wrapping paper so it was all wrapped with The Sunday Times. Unfortunately I wrapped a few presents in the article about the Singaporean lady who was killed in Mumbai. Oops! And well half way through I ran out of cellotape and I could only find the fat one which you use for wrapping boxes :S And then I printed little notes for everyone and taped then to the presents. Did I mention I forgot to get something for myself so I wrapped newspaper up. Everyone got something different. Which meant I ran out of ideas and Caryn got a toothbrush holder :S
No one really guessed it was me. Yeen did mention it but Andreas said "oh but Huey was in Physics with me the whole time is can't have been her". And then Petra opened hers and said thank you Huey. No one noticed that. But Nil, haizz that woman. She opened hers and screamed out THANK YOU HUEY and then everyone turned to me and went "Its YOU!" It was going to perfect.
Gregor's looked to cutest. And Greg's was the most entertaining cause he got everyone little Lego toys today. Yesterday was full of good food. Kevin + Penny gave us brownies with the nicest marshmallow creme ontop.
Mr. Tett: What do you need to do an essay?
Hari: Oxygen
Mr. Tett: Ahahaha... I guess now in the exam we can distinguish my English class... If you want to go to the bathroom then you move to your right. For those of you in panic there are emergency oxygen masks from the overhead which you can strap onto your head..
Bwahahha English was funny today. We were all stoned and I wasn't really paying attention so all the trick questions he asked were failed by us.
No comments:
Post a Comment