Monday, December 15, 2008

Bad Taste

Tamar, Greg, Priscilla, Petra, Nil , Udayan and I - I love Udayan's facial expression :P


I'm in nooo mood to work at the moment. That sucks!

Nil's party last night was fun. Everyone I talked to didn't know what to wear (theme = bad taste) but it turned out fine! And everyone was shocked to find out that I didn't arrive with Ying Yan and felt I had betrayed her. Please people, its not like I stuffed her in the closet and left. -_-

Costumes were great. Louis(e) the most entertaining; came in a skirt, tight top and a lot of glitter. Apparently he got honked at on the way to Nil's.

The "Legend of the Raclette" remained and it was really good. And fun. Afterwards someone suggested that Udayan drink a whole 1.5l bottle of water. He said no but Greg jumped right up. And then somehow every guy there (Jerry, Gregor and Kevin included) was "forced" to do it. Louis didn't because he didn't count as a guy.

So off they go - drinking 1.5l of water. We gave them 10mins for the whole bottle. Greg starts chugging while everyone paces themselves. It gets tight between Jerry and Greg. And then Greg starts looking sick so we put of bins everywhere and Nil keeps screaming "THE SINK IS OVER THERE GUYS I DON'T WANT TO BE CLEANING UP PUKE!" Greg does a final sprint and then runs towards the sink (even though the bin was placed right next to him) and vomits. IT WAS FUNNY!! Bwahahaha sad I know. He puked out a lot of water and some Raclette. He never made it to the sink and his shirt and shorts were gone. Thankfully though it was mostly water and it didn't smell bad.

But then the clean up started. Poor Nil. Someone had to puke at her 18th birthday... Unfortunately they puked while sober.

The rest of the night was just the rest of the night.
:)

I think I should study. :(

On another note: its been EXACTLY a year since I straightened my hair and theoretically it should undo. I don't want it too :( Oh well. Cutting my hair sometime this week. Something different.

And I DON'T OWN A COCKTAIL DRESS!! What am I meant to wear to Udayan's??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new layout!!
It's so much cleaner than the other one :]

[hooi] said...

Thanks h3
:)