Procrastination is like masturbating. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself.
I just read that somewhere and it made me laugh.
I finished my second draft for TOK. Sent it to him last night and I haven't gotten a reply yet.
I slept really early last night, lets say at like 10pm. And I had a freaky dream which woke me up at 7:30am. Haven't slept since. But its ok - tomorrow's EID!
Hmmmmm... Doesn't feel like Eid at all. Doesn't even feel like a long weekend. Honestly, I'm not interested anymore. But tomorrow shall be fun! :)
Tonight is Rachel's partaaaay! :) That'll be fun too.
I was gonna make her mousse but then I realized I haven't collected my bowl from Anisha's mum yet! BAD HUEY! I've been meaning to randomly pop by but I think that I should just wait till I walk up the hill for some other reason. Turns out I haven't walked up the hill since August. Hope aunty likes me enough to not mind :S
On that note - Fishy ceases to exist. I haven't seen her since... Diwali
My fever has gone. But I've developed a cough. Which caused me not to have a voice this morning. But I have it now... Not letting it go.
ANISHA COMES BACK IN TWO WEEEEKS!!!
Tah!
No comments:
Post a Comment