I've always wondered where my food disappeared to. Thanks to Noreen I now know!!Well yesterday Taz left... *gasp* I'M ALL ALONE NOW!! No one (except for Tabi *bleh*) to play with at stupid dinner parties... Now I'll belike B1 and B2, leave after food is served. I'm gonna be the loser who reads the economist at parties!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Tuesday Taz and I spent our last day together. We went to Jurong East Entertainment Center thinking there was a lanning thing there... Unfortunately it was removed so we spent our time in the arcade... We were on the dance machine (wOOt) and I got a C!! SOOOOOOO PROUD!!
Afterwards we were playing that racing car game thingy. Damn fun!! Taz whooped my ass like once or twice... More like I won once or twice and she one the rest... pouts* ARG!! We got a bit bored so we watched a movie - R.V. We missed like the first ten mintues and SOMEBODY told me the begining was funny.. Oh well, atleast I didn't do what Tamar did (the watch.) BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! *giggles* Well it was a pretty good movie, overall!!
I leave Sat night which is equivilent to Sun morning... Packing for that! More like Mum is packing, Dad and I are sleeping!! Tee hee happens everytime.. Infact right now... Dad's sleeping and Mum's packing!!
Later on today I'm going TO GET MY HEADPHONES BACK!! wOOt... They just called and he said it'll take ONLY $15... YAY!! happy [hooi]...
Hmm what else?! Oh I finally have someone to call - Nikki... Stupid biatch has to be in school!! *pouts* Oh well we can't meet anyways, busy "packing". That's why I had to cancel on Cindy... Awwwww....
Sorry brother called... If you were wondering why I'm saying sorry, I was absent for 10mins!!
Here's some few interesting things about Bangladesh:
1) The guys check out ANYTHING that moves!! Even birds I bet!!
2) At traffic lights you have an array of people knocking at car windows. Some are beggars and some are selling goods such has HARRY POTTER BOOKS!! (I was gonna buy but I already bought last year before I went!)
3) Never EVER give money to the poor if there are other beggars around... They'll come ATTACKING you!!!
Ok gotta run... Gotta go collect my HEADPHONES and stop off at the hospital to collect Dad's medicine.. Yeah, he's on medication FOR LIFE now!!! *sigh*
1 comment:
do your headphones work?!
Post a Comment