That's us at Nikki's dinner. I was gonna write a blog entry about it but seriously couldn't be stuffed...So nothing is really happening in my life right now.. *cough* Well nothing I am willing to share with people. *grin*
OOH Noreen e-mailed. I sent it to as many people as I could.. EXTREMELY SHORT but good enough..
Here's my list of homework. Read 400 pages for english by Friday, english dramatic monologue, memorize french oral, know my books for english oral, study for physics unit test, study for chemistry weeeeeee-test (ooh did you check your hw diary [hoolli]??!?!) AND some econs homework... SHIT better get going.
Fishing was fun.. Lost heaviest fish by 0.05kg... ARG!!! Oh well... The after party (basically getting rid of the 10kg of fish we had) on Sunday was fun... Lots and lots of talk. During the holidays WE'RE GOING ROCK CLIMBING!! Me, Taz, Neha, Swati, Fish and Isaru (eeerm he wanted to come!!), see if I can grab more people... wOOt... Basically so Isaru won't get bored!!
Nil, Pris and Petra PLEASE BLOG MORE!!
Love you guys SOOOO MUCH!! (unless you're a random person I don't know who just happened to be reading this!!) BBYE!!!
6 comments:
lmao.. two peeps have their eyes shut...
I DID UPDATE BUT I BET U U HAVENT READ ALL OF IT YET... :P
wooohoooT my eyes are CLOSED *_*
waaah... you're all asian... WOOT!! okay... afetr futhur expection only two of you aren't..
isaru? hahaha as in samira and iz? what happened to them? oh yeah, this reminds me.. what happened to the other iz as in iz and will? she was pretty kickass.
i updated my blog (: now you must update AGAIN (:
Post a Comment