
(LMAO Pris and I are doing the same thing with our legs!! LOL!!---->)
Wow! Grade 9 is over... I still can't believe it. It went better than I actually expected it to be you know...
You know when you start a year and it's starts REALLY REALLY REALLY badly you expect the rest of the year to be as bad... Same thing here... I still remember going to the bathroom everytime I could and cry as quietly as I could... As you can see, grade 9 started horribly...
Then comes the news that Noreen was leaving!! I still remember when I guessed it, we were trekking in Pulau Ubin with my EXTREMELY heavy bag... *sobs*
What was next?! I found out that Tasnim was ACTUALLY leaving, after 4 years of saying so.. Okay joking joking, more like 3 years! Now all my childhood friends are gone...
Then the depressing news... Fish was moving to Chatesworth (?!)!! GOD DAMN NTU... Stupid education cuts!! ARG!! *glare*
Now the last day of school... I hate the depressing atmosphere which is always there... OMG yesterday on the bus back home Peter just kept crying and crying... I wanted to say something but I couldn't.. ll Sunkit said was "let it out man"!! I could kill him...
We had a surprise party for Gina. Too bad I missed the SURPRISE entity of it... Stupid cab driver... Afterwards they all went to Orchard while SOMEBODY forced me to go to the STUPID desi party. I hate hate HATE these parties... Full of INDIANS!! And thats not a bad thing but they just stand and blabber in their own language, occasionally English!! It was one of those parties where you bring your own booze and food... All I had was left-over brownies AND the hot pink balloon!!
Lol while I was waiting for my cab I saw Ms.W cycle pass... LMAO!! Imagine me just standing there with a hot pink balloon!! *sigh*
Oh Neha - I KNOW WHO DINO MOREA IS NOW!! *gleams*
To everyone - HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!! LOTS OF LOVE!! xoxo
~peace out~
6 comments:
Tazi's leaving?!?!
When did this happen??
Tazi's leaving!!?!?!?!?!
And Fish is going to Chatsworth?!?!??!?!!
Why doesn't anyone tell me these goddamn things!??!?!??!?!?
Gah. Shove it.
bwahahaha... you guys live here yet are SO CLUELESS!!!
taz is leaving at the end of this month... but her dad will still stay here so she'll come to visit...
fish is going to chatsworth cause of the education cuts!!
HUEY!
Finally something which makes me laugh! hahhahaha.. in india and being forced to eat "paranthas". blah. anyways YAY! u finally know who DIno Morio is! So do u agreee wit me?!???!?!?!!?!?!?!?
i know who dino morea is too... GRIN!!
She's leaving end of this month! OH NOES!
Post a Comment