Yesterday was pretty dynamic.. Watched the match, Germany won... wOOt, i guess... Then my fanastic mother wakes me up and 9am going "your master is going to come!" I love how she's soooo old-fashioned.. She calls my violin teacher my "master"!!
So I practice and practice and then he said he'll come an hour late! So at 12 did we have our lesson.. Afterwards I ran to the bus stop to meet Neha, to discover SHE was late!! Eugh!!
So we went around JP to buy prezzies and prezzies and now I'm BROKE!! Discovered Monday is FATHER'S DAY so I must buy him a present.. Later on next month is Dad's 50th!! WOW!!
I managed to carry Neha's bag roudn the whole three hours and I was SOOOOO TIRED cause I barely had sleep last night...
So the now-totally-broke Huey and the-very-rich Neha took a lift from my dad home.. Yes how extremely lazy!!
Later on my parents and I went to watch the Hindi move Fanaa... *sigh* Mum managed to see the wrong time and we missed the first 10mins of the movie..
The movie itself, before intermission was fanstastic... Except they made being blind a joke, but the jokes were funny!!! After the intermission it got a bit fucked up but still okay... OOH the little ickle pickle kid is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! "Here's milk with tumeric. Mum says you have to drink it so you can get better and get out of our house as soon as possible. You have to drink it. If you throw it in the WC it will start to smell and Mum will know. If you throw it down the drain it would stain and Mum will find out. If you throw it out the window it will turn the snow all yellow and Mum will find out. If you find any other way to get rid of it do tell Rehan." SOOO CUTE!!! *drool* okay eww he's 7.
Oh Swati, the definition of tauba is "God forbid".
Bye guys.. Ooh, finally started to talk to Tanya and Noreen is e-mailing.. Havn't *cough* been happier *cough* BYE!!
10 comments:
i agree... he's SOO ADORABLE!!
eeerm... isn't fathers day next sunday?!?!
I'm sorry huey for making u carry that bag... :( I stiil feel guilty but i was carrying that really annoying popular bag. Anyways, also sorry for telling u the wrong fathers day date. oops :)
ooh the dubba?! tee hee
OMG I SOOO AGREE WITH YOU!! little rehan is SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
i know how cute was he!! and i loved how he talked in third person "you dont love rehan as much as rehan loves you" SOOO CUTE!!
HOOI!!! i never got an email from you.. are you sure you sent it to the right address??? oh well nvm
HUEYYYYY I AM BACKKK no NOT germany CHEEERR FOR THE DUTCHH woooot you guys hhave sports dayyy today otherwise i wud have visited u guyzzz sighh welll ur holidAyz on fridayyy soooo have a greatt summer and catch up whenn u get backkk
HUEYYYYY I AM BACKKK no NOT germany CHEEERR FOR THE DUTCHH woooot you guys hhave sports dayyy today otherwise i wud have visited u guyzzz sighh welll ur holidAyz on fridayyy soooo have a greatt summer and catch up whenn u get backkk
yes huey, the dabba!
Post a Comment