
My. Eyes. Hurt. Bad. Finished. Harry. Potter. Yesterday. They. Kill.
Oooooh but I managed to guess the outcome correctly. Well a bit of it but I'm proud of that :). But I must say I didn't like the last chapter...
<-- My demented Dementor
Yesterday I woke up at 6:15am while my accomplices woke up at 6am. -_- I stood in front of my wardrobe wondering what to wear. Normally I wear whatever but I felt that since we're waking up so bloody early for this thing I might as well dress nicely. So then I thought that since it's a very controversial book I might as well wear something controversial. So I moved over to my chest of drawers and dug out my pink shirt.
We got there at 6:50 cause Mummy, le driver, woke up late and BOOM there was a fat ass line, so we went and stood at the back. But we didn't feel like idiots cause the line kept growing so soon enough we were in the middle. Oh after it opened randomly this dude comes up to a half asleep Neha and talks and goes "you want a lift home?" and she was like no and he left. Then, like 5 minutes later after much discussion we realized that it was Hari. It was funny cause as soon as he approached Neha was like "huh?" and I doubt she actually recognized him in her asleep state.
But poor Anisha and I had to listen to Neha's constant complaining, "it's too hot... they're late... blah blah", was really funny. I managed to convince her that a Horcrux is a Phoenix and that I thought Harry was one and that is why he's really good at Quidditch. And then when we met later that day she bulldozed towards me.
Back to the story, after a half an hour wait on the floor we entered Popular and I was thinking of buying a different book other than Harry Potter. That would've been hilarious. Go in there, grab a book and refuse to buy Harry Potter. *chuckles* Well anywho, Anisha was the only one out of the three of us who pre-ordered and so we let her go first. Fantastically as soon as they scanned the two books she wanted the WHOLE SERVER FROZE!! JUST when we wanted to go the thing had to freeze. So we waited like ten minutes for the thing to restart and Anisha soon discovered that there was no point in pre-ordering it cause Neha and I paid the same amount. But she did get a $10 voucher.
Then I finished it at night - after watching Junaid. He He
No comments:
Post a Comment