Monday, July 16, 2007

jakarta + bali

At the moment I am really in no mood for giving details and I probably won't be in a loooong time so I just run through it. Jakarta was boring. You're probably going, like Kimmee "WHAT! It's such a busy city!! How can?" Well, when you're alone with two very desi and EXTREMELY boring parents you're BOUND to be bored. Especially when they prefer to walk in the same direction but not together it gets frustrating sometimes. Not sometimes - ALL the time. And Jakarta gave me time to think and I realized that THAT is the reason why I walk around pissed most of the time. Plus, reverse psychology is failing me :( :( :(

Bali was fun. Really fun! Salvation!!! I actually want to go back but I know that the reason I wanna go back won't be valid anymore. Which sucks cause I had fun. My left hand went through some abuse though. Got cuts from swords, two from surfing and another two from having this kite battle thing (which I lost terribly cause I cannot fly a kite for my life, let alone battle with someone who's lived in India and can!). And so my right hand is quite rough.

You know I figured that it's easier to talk to a stranger than people you consider your own. Well at least that's the case for me. And I've had plenty of examples of this but I don't know why I only just figured it out. I mean they don't judge you and whatever you say wont come back and haunt you for the rest of your life. While if you say something to someone of your own it tends to be told to another and then to yet another until EVERYONE knows and some may not know the right thing. And some people are just plain evil and blackmail you with private information and threaten to tell your parents if you don't do this little thing for them (ah-hem I hope you're listening!) But I don't blame them! Strangely enough strangers become closer than your own, like Andy. Mwaaah

Nowww I really wanna go to that stupid pub so please please PLEASE Anisha, we need to go - tomorrow maybe? Neha, you alive? Priscilla: GOOOOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: