- I have finished one book for the Wider Reading thing - I know I borrowed three but the rest we're BORING. "The God of Small Things" is down. Very good book, I recommend reading it. The last part was, well it was this whole sex scene and amazingly it didn't feel that weird reading it cause it was so beautifully portrayed. Go go laugh at me. Hell, it's literature
- I haven't heard my voice since Sunday cause I REFUSE to talk to my parents cause they find it ridiculous that I want to work while they "will give me all the money I need". Ok Tamar I exaggerated, they didn't stop me I got really mad at them and said "NEVER MIND" (when I say that I tend to be pissed) and locked myself in my room and stopped talking to them. SOMEBODY call me I miss my voice!!
- I have NEVER listened to so many Hindi songs in a day before. I've been spending my days watching 24, Top Gear and Koffee with Karan (-_-). I should start continuing with Heroes but I'm lazy
- At the moment the only two people keeping me sane is Anisha and Udayan. They talk to me and make me feel less lonely and bored. Thank you!
- "The Bell Jar" is on loan so I am going to end up buying it soon. Soon.
- I am going to the library today because my books are due
- I am sick and tired and can't be bothered anymore (THERE I admit it!!!)
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
quick update
Nothing is really happening cause I am rather bored. However:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment