the new Cathay. It took me 40minutes to get to Plaza Singapura by MRT which isn't that bad considering 6-foot-5 took the same amount of time and lives closer :P. It felt good seeing civilization again (well, someone other than the NTU folks)
So the movie. It had Danny McCoy from Las Vegas (w00t), the Even Stevens dude, the Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen chick and some Aussie girl I have never seen. It was a great movie - awesome graphics. Fighting scenes got a bit draggy and after a while you couldn't tell which robot was who (except for those two big friendly ones - Bumblebee and what not because they were brightly coloured).
Smith - after like a month literally - finally emailed me the two photo's she told me to get off her. How nice of her. But now I got to pretend I wasn't in town and reply later, much later to say thank you.
Well during the movie i need to pee, BADLY! And well I was afraid of opening the door so 6-foot-5 suggested I go to the one down there. Well I went opened the door and realized that there were no toilets around. So I turned around and JUST missed the door. Yes people - Huey got locked out. So I text 6-foot-5 only realizing her screen is dead so I had to call her for her to open the door again. How crap! In the end I got to the toilet but I missed a chunk of the movie but it was okay.
Anything else happening?! No. Oh we ran out of Billy Bombers though - after she served us water she went upstairs and we RAN!! Funny funny.
SUPERBOWL PEOPLE!! We still going?! Well Neha hasn't replied to her SMS so yeah.
Anyways take care people. BYE!!
UPDATE: For those who keep asking me, 6-foot-5- is le NiL.
No comments:
Post a Comment