Wednesday, October 24, 2007

BumGoot

I was talking to Yeen last night and she kept complaining about holiday homework and I thought it was about time that I started. Doing my Physics Practical Lab right now and hoping to show her on Monday or Tuesday. I HATE errors and uncertainties. They must go DIE!! On one side I have Mr. Hanley who says the whole course for Physics is errors and uncertainties and here I have Mr. Merchant who says that 80% of the Chemistry course is significant figures. CRAP! I agree with Mr. Merchant more thought since only the practical sessions are on errors and uncertainties. Basically I'm wondering whether 10 rotations has an error or not. Gosh!

What else? Yesterday Shumi apu and Bhaiyya came over. It was fun, in a sense. Conversations were interesting and funny. He’s nice I guess.

I’ll see you when I see you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gumboot picture is so sweet!