Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WTF?

Eeeerm… Try I was invited by Anisha so I joined the group?! Haizzz… So strange, weird, etc..

I’m not liking IB, not at all… But I have my reasons to get through these two years… I wish it went by quicker though. This time last year went by like a flash. I don’t even remember it and BOOM mocks and them BOOM BOOM exams then a boom IB. Ok must say holidays were long enough.

Well today’s Halloween and I’m struggling through my stupid Lab. Eek, je n’aime pas and I have to do one for Chemistry. Well, I’m pretty much finished for that seeing I only have to do DCP and errors. And this one, all I need is a conclusion. Then must finish TOK and but I’m leaving for Anisha’s soon. Not going to stay long though.

What else? Everyone’s talking about the 7th is rather funny – and quite boring… Hmmmm…

Well I shall go make and eat some dinner. No one’s home. I think I shall scoop out that biriyani I saw early. Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAAH I LOVE IT I LOVEE our cricket team. we are so coool we're on ABC newssss XD