The plane. On the way back from Bali I think. Quite purrty...Hmmmmm... I haven't really blogged properly in a while - mostly cause I'm never bothered. I'm rather lazy now-a-days which is something I told to myself I won't be. Obviously that isn't working.
What else. Had Gumboot yesterday; had to share the hall with North India. Seriously they should have a quota on how many India's they can have in one UN Night. There's THREE: North, West and Traditional. -_-
Anywhooo, their performance looks really good - the Jhoom Barabar Jhoom part where they go around in a circle and the guy (forgot his name) stands there doing Lord-knows-what is quite weird. Very weird.
Our rehearsal wasn't as good I was hoping it to be - Marie and Hari came with a hang over. And I felt bad for that stupid Corona where Anisha for some reason thought extra meant light. -_-
What else? IB sucks - period.
Having fun people?! Life sucks :( My tickets are being booked tomorrow. Yes, gosh my Dad's sooo lazy and my families so dysfunctional! Sam's being bitchy and eugh so in the end I might have to go alone cause Mum's flying off earlier and my Dad has to stay back and there is no way I'm gonna stay in Singapore any longer. Me, in Bangladeshi Airport ALL ALONE... RAAAAPPEE!!!! Lol nah, not that bad. Well I don't know about now seeing the political barriers have changed and we have no Government (still).
Take care and enjoy when you can people! Bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment