Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ni Nacheleh

As much as Anisha goes against this photo, I still love it. She looks ADORABLE and slightly evil in a sense. Very cute though. ♥ You guys :)

Oh gosh Facebook is tooo addictive. .

I am also, as Nanya nicely puts it, having Gumboot withdrawal symptoms. Random bursts on Argentina, screaming CASHA CAHSA of SHEEAAAA really loudly and walking and doing Ryan at the same time (ask Anisha, I do it in public as well). Hmmmm, at least I know what not to do next year: London Drugs.

Oh I haven't talked about UN Night yet. It was heaps fun - by far the funnest and THE BEST UN Night EVER!!! Mainly because of the club that the India food stall started and the fact Nil didn't let me leave: "Huey, please don't go then I'll have to go and I've never Indian Danced before". -_- Kick ass night though. And Neha, Apiksha, Shreya and Serena really did open my eyes and now I see a lot of things which I never really noticed - apart for the one thing I hoped for ;).

Rewind to Friday - nothing happened. Except I realized that that week, meaning last week, was the week everything ended: Gumboot, fasting, school, SRGMP... me.

Saturday was Eid! I had this blue and cream salwaar kameez which a hell of a lot of design and sequence. Even at the back, which really couldn't be seen due to my hair. Overall it was extremely boring - until night came and it was at my place. I invited the rest of the gang ("Oh my gosh Anisha this is your last ever Eid"... "What the... This is my first Eid") to my place at night and we hung about. Everyone else left early and my people shifted over to the computer where we laughed our heads off at "My loony bun is fine Benny Lava". LMAO!!! We also saw all the UN Night video's and complained against them. Anisha and Fish left and Neha and I stayed and watched SRGMP, which was very boring and disappointing because Amanat didn't win - and they didn't show much of Junaid. :(

Sunday was boring to.

Monday - FIRST DAY OF THE BREAK!! Anisha and I went the library. Oh boy was it fun. We went through most of the letters and looked for Indian authors because we both share the same commonality - we don't really like white authors. I ALMOST borrowed Devdas and probably would've if it wasn't for the horrible pictures on the front. I don't need to stare at SRK to enjoy it. Then we looked at recipes. Oh we then went and played pool. Oh funny funny! Our table didn't have a triangle so for the first game me being Huey made the triangle figure without the triangle. Yeah, I did it by hand. Stuck the one there, then two and three, then four, five, six, and soooo on. Anisha just laughed at me. I started doing it for the second game and I told her to go look for one - and she stole it from someone else. It was funny while it lasted. It got funnier when Anisha mistook the then as a cue ball and put it next to the pocket and when I hit her accidentally.

Can't wait for GA! It's fucking going to be a showdown!! HELL YEAH!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hoped ure eyes??? and now u see alot of things which u never noticed?? like WHAT??/

me and apiks were talking bout UWC today in India and both were in our usual disappointed mood that SAS is BORING!!!

i loved ure eidh :)