Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Come touch my soul

No one other than Anisha and I knows the pain of trying to jump after a whole day of cricket. Damn painful!

But 300++ photo's from one day is a feat, even for us. Imagine how much space is needed just from the photo's of the four of us.

But now that I'm waitressing for graduation on Saturday it's finally hit me - these are the fucking last few days I'll have with Anisha... I remember talking about this for like a whole year and now it's finally coming near, really near. She bloody finished with IB and on Saturday with UWCSEA. Anisha if you're listening - I'M GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!! But theres some time left.

Things for this week:
  • World Lit.
  • Physics Practical Draft
  • Economics IA
  • Chemistry Practical
  • Projectile Quiz
  • Maths Portfolio
  • Maths Homework Sheet
In other words: SHIT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww this is GOOD!