Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Special Friday

Yesterday was a really eventful day. Started off with Mr. Merchant’s birthday. It was actually on Thursday but we decided to surprise him with a brownie I made. Lets see, I ran out of cocoa powder so I added chocolate and Mum for some reason melted it with milk which didn’t work and so all the chocolate just went to the middle creating a brownie crater, or what I like to call a “brown hole”. And the canteen didn’t have any knifes so Ankita went and got a spoon and fork, but thankfully our class is situated next to the Biology department and we got a knife. Tanvi and I smsed everyone (except Matt cause know one knew his number) to meet at Nourish when the bell rang. And everyone was there except Matt and Jung Woo who both didn’t get the message and they both were sitting in class going “wtf?” After about five minutes we headed towards our class and when we turned the corner Ankita suddenly pushes everyone back and goes “OMG HE’S THERE OMG OMG I THINK HE SAW ME!!” David stuck his head around the corner and we set off, again. Just before we hit our classroom we started singing happy birthday to a startled Mr. Merchant. Jung Woo and Matt we sitting there and Ishita apologized to Matt for not tell him and someone scolded Jung Woo for not checking his phone. Apparently Mr. Merchant didn’t think we were skiving but though Matt and Jung Woo were forgetting something, like an assembly. “When two people are missing then yes they’re skiving but when ELEVEN of my students are missing then something happening!” And he never saw us turning the corner – so good. The rest of the period we sat and talked about food and Indian gangsta who hold each others hands. The second period he said: “the bad news, we have no time left for the test but the good news is we still have to learn something.” And poof, our test was cancelled.

Next comes lunch and the disgusting battle of the benches. Naomi and Michelle stole one of the two benches from Valerie and she got ticked and yelled at them for a long time. After calling the bitches and what not she left and Naomi and Michelle went and stole the other bench just to despite her. And after they did that they decided to steal her table too, which Hal tried to stop. And then Valerie showed up and just stood at them and they dropped everything and raaaaan away. Valerie came, yelled at them for taking both benches and then left, pretty pissed off. They stole some bench from lord knows where and gave it to her and she wasn’t pleased. Then Naomi tried to go steal Evert’s bench but Evert ran in front of her, stood onto the table and strut a Maria pose and hissed “my bench!” After a lot of this and that they gave her some other bench and now Valerie is what I like to call “The Bench Bitch”.

Then after school I went to the Singapore Flyer. It was ok, there’s a reason it moves so slow – once you’re up there you don’t wanna get down. The way up was really pretty, and that construction site is really bright. One the way down however it’s a bit dull. I finally realized how big the golf course is, it’s HUGEEEE!!!! Aww but soo sweet, in the cabin before us a couple went in and the guy got all his friends to hold up these coloured letters he cut out and it spelt “Will you marry me?” IT WAS SOOOOOO SWEET!! She said yes by the way..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG the whole guy marriage thing is SOOO SWEEEEET.
what would he have done if the girl sed no... OUCH.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty photo!
I don't get it though, does Singapore have two Mandarin Oriental hotels??
'Cause I know there's one in Orchard road but your photo also shows one near the...esplanade?

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty photo!
I don't get it though, does Singapore have two Mandarin Oriental hotels??
'Cause I know there's one in Orchard road but your photo also shows one near the...esplanade?

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry, double post :S