I HAVE A NEW EE TOPIC!! Ok I’m quite excited about this cause apparently no one has ever done it so the probability of my marker not getting bored is great. So my last one wasn’t working so I stayed back with my supervisor, Mr. Merchant, and we talked and he thought of this really cool one. There was this one with Coke but apparently Noah is doing it so I couldn’t do it. But mine relates to those stupid black glasses with the holes that make long-sighted people see in focus. It’s meant to help your eye-sight but it just ends up giving me headaches. Anyways, I’m meant to find the optimum size and density of the holes and try them out on various visually impaired people. Sounds boring I know but I get to melt holes into plastic by heating a needle red hot in a Bunsen… Fun fun fun :)
Right I have a WHOLE physics practical to write by tomorrow! Busy busy busy!
4 comments:
huey: can i use ure blog as an example for my comp sci project?
im doing web. 2.0 and with that im talking bout blogs and i wanted to use ure as an example casue it also has twitter...
pleaaasee? :)
huey: can i use ure blog as an example for my comp sci project?
im doing web. 2.0 and with that im talking bout blogs and i wanted to use ure as an example casue it also has twitter...
pleaaasee? :)
huey: can i use ure blog as an example for my comp sci project?
im doing web. 2.0 and with that im talking bout blogs and i wanted to use ure as an example casue it also has twitter...
pleaaasee? :)
huey that picture is soooo cooool i loveee it ;)
Post a Comment